- En todo el mundo
- Estados Unidos - Todas las ciudades
- - California
- - San Francisco, área Estados Unidos
- - Los Angeles, área Estados Unidos
- - Sacramento, área Estados Unidos
- - San Jose, área Estados Unidos
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, área Estados Unidos
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, área Estados Unidos
- - Florida
- - Orlando, área Estados Unidos
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, área Estados Unidos
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, área Estados Unidos
- - Missouri
- - Saint Louis, área Estados Unidos
- - New York State
- - New York, área Estados Unidos
- - Oregon
- - Portland, área Estados Unidos
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, área Estados Unidos
- Alemania - Todas las ciudades
- - Berlín
- - Berlin, área Alemania
- Australia - Todas las ciudades
- - Queensland
- - Brisbane, área Australia
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, área Australia
- Bangladesh - Todas las ciudades
- - Dhaka
- - Dhaka, área Bangladesh
- Canadá - Todas las ciudades
- - Ontario
- - Kitchener, área Canadá
- - Toronto, área Canadá
- China - Todas las ciudades
- - Guangdong
- - Guangzhou, área China
- Egipto - Todas las ciudades
- - Cairo Governorate
- - Cairo, área Egipto
- Francia - Todas las ciudades
- - Isla de Francia
- - Paris, área Francia
- India - Todas las ciudades
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi, área India
- - Karnataka
- - Bengaluru, área India
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, área India
- Irlanda - Todas las ciudades
- - Dublín
- - Dublin, área Irlanda
- Japón - Todas las ciudades
- - Tokyo
- - Tokyo, área Japón
- Reino Unido - Todas las ciudades
- - Inglaterra
- - London, área Reino Unido
- Vietnam - Todas las ciudades
- - Hồ Chí Minh
- - Ho Chi Minh City, área Vietnam
- Todos los candidatos
- Solo con propuesta
- Más reciente
- Primero las más antiguas
- Más fácil
- Más difícil
Entrevistas en Square
Entrevistas para los principales empleos en Square
- (166) Software Engineer
- (33) Customer Support Representative
- (30) Senior Software Engineer
- (28) Software Engineering
- (21) Customer Success Advocate
- (18) Intern
- (16) Business Development Representative
- (14) Account Executive
- (12) Software Engineer New Grad
- (11) Data Scientist
- (11) Product Manager
- (11) Customer Service Representative
- (11) Account Manager
- (10) Recruiting Coordinator
- (9) Software Engineer(Internship)
- (8) Compliance Analyst
- (8) Sales Development Representative
- (8) Product Designer
- (8) Recruiter
- (7) Product Marketing Manager
- (7) Customer Success Manager
- (7) Technical Recruiter
- (7) Project Manager
- (6) Analyst
- (5) Data Analyst
- (5) Risk Operations Specialist
- (5) Program Manager
- (5) Software Developer
- (4) Executive Assistant
- (4) Data Engineer
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
Me postulé en línea. Acudí a una entrevista en Square
The recruiter did not call during our scheduled first round phone screen. He did not reach out with any update or attempt to reschedule until after the weekend. Phone screen went normal and moved on to the next round which was a b2b interview with a peer and direct manager. I reached out to the recruiter for advice on how to prepare for the role on a Monday for the Friday interview and there was no response from the recruiter. I went into the Friday interview blind not knowing what the conversations were going to be about. Both interviewers were extremely nice and I felt the conversations were great. On Monday, the recruiter reached out to set up a time for feedback. I asked to schedule a time and had not received a response. 3 days later, I received a no-reply saved text email from the cash app team saying they moved forward with other candidates. It's great they found a better fit but I would have loved more communication from the recruiter and feedback on the entire process. It's tough leaving an interview feeling like it went well and ending up not getting the job without any context whatsoever.
- Tell me about people management strategy.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Scottsdale, AZ
Me postulé en línea. Acudí a una entrevista en Square (Scottsdale, AZ) en feb 2020
Applied on LinkedIn, received an email a couple days later that they were interested. Received a separate email to schedule a time for a phone interview. Never received that call. Very disappointing from a company looking to grow in this ever changing industry.
- Nothing. They never called.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Portland, OR
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Square (Portland, OR) en dic 2019
I had a phone interview which turned into an in-person interview about 1.5 weeks later. The in person interview was about 2 hours long and a 1:1 panel interview with about 5 different managers. They told me I would hear back with an answer 3-4 days later, which turned into 4 weeks later which they sent me an automated macro rejections. Very unprofessional and waste of time. No consideration for finalist candidates and their time. Do better.
- A manager asked me to 'fire him'. A lot of behavioral questions.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Portland, OR
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 3 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Square (Portland, OR) en nov 2019
Phone interview with recruiter followed by 3-hour interview with 5 leaders in the Customer Success department. The 3-hour interview felt unnecessary and questions were all over the place. I know it's a new office, but the vibe was unprofessional and unorganized. I had one person ask me "what brings me joy in life" and I'm just not sure how that would help them determine my capabilities as a leader. It took way longer to hear back than the recruiter promised and I was the one to reach out. I've done a ton of interviews as of late and this was one of the least impressive.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Square
GHOSTED! Which happens way too often with recruiters these days. Especially younger, more inexperienced recruiters IMO. 1st interview was fairly straightforward with a frontline recruiter. Tell me about yourself, why are you interested in Square, etc. Fairly basic stuff. 2nd interview was with someone a level up, but still a recruiter. I want to say he is one of the recruiting managers for the STL area??? Little deeper dive into my experience and a few situational questions. I thought we had a great conversation and left with the understanding that we’d be moving forward with some in-person interviews. Was told I’d hear something within a week or so. Didn’t happen...a few weeks later and nothing. Which is fine; I didn’t get the job and the search continues. Recruiters, follow through on your word. I’ve worked with many recruiters in hiring folks for my teams in previous roles. It’s a tough job. I respect what you guys do. Lots of balls in the air, wading through all the shenanigans to find good candidates for your company and for your peers...and Square has a lot of openings. So I’m sure these guys are busy and I’ll probably get a blanket email a month from now saying I’m no longer being considered for the role. But when you say you’re going to do something, do it. You are representing your company and it’s brand. And the process I experienced leaves a negative impression on me about this company. Recruiters keep in mind that candidates are also juggling interviews, potential multiple opportunities, and priorities. I think the great recruiters out there realize this. No one wants their time wasted. And in a perfect world, no one wastes your time either but it’s a two way street and we all know this isn’t a perfect world. For those who are interviewing with Square, do your best to pin them down on follow up timelines, expectations, etc! Be patient, but don’t hold your breath. Lot’s of other solid companies out there! I think Square is a good company and they’re doing good things. But I’d be willing to bet the growth they’re experiencing is putting quite a strain on their recruiters and the hiring process.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your past work experience.
- Why are you interested in Square?
- What are your pay expectations?
- What about this particular role interests you?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
- How do you drive performance?
Empleado anónimo en Saint Louis, MO
Me postulé a través de una recomendación de un empleado El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Square (Saint Louis, MO) en feb 2019
This was the best interviewing process that I've been a part of. The recruiter was great and so were the leaders that I interviewed with. They even gave me a gift bag!
- Tell me about a time where you had to lead a project with very little to no direction.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Saint Louis, MO
Me postulé a través de un reclutador. El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Square (Saint Louis, MO) en nov 2018
After completing 3 rounds of interviews (1 phone and 2 face to face) and completing an in-depth writing assessment...ghosted. I sent two emails and all I got back was total silence. What a letdown! I was extremely excited about this opportunity. I devoted so much of my time, used PTO, and spent hours on the writing assessment, which I was told was excellent. I didn't even receive a common courtesy email letting me know I didn't get the position. Not what I expected from Square. I really wanted to work here but this whole process left a bad impression.
- (Star Method) Tell me about a time you failed and how did you handle it?