- En todo el mundo
- Argentina - Todas las ciudades
- - Capital Federal
- - Área Buenos Aires
- Estados Unidos - Todas las ciudades
- - California
- - San Francisco, área Estados Unidos
- - Los Angeles, área Estados Unidos
- - Sacramento, área Estados Unidos
- - San Diego, área Estados Unidos
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, área Estados Unidos
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, área Estados Unidos
- - Michigan
- - Grand Rapids, área Estados Unidos
- - New Jersey
- - New York, área Estados Unidos
- - New York State
- - Ohio
- - Akron, área Estados Unidos
- - Canton, área Estados Unidos
- - Zanesville, área Estados Unidos
- - Texas
- - Austin, área Estados Unidos
- - Dallas, área Estados Unidos
- - Houston, área Estados Unidos
- - Vermont
- - Middlebury, VT
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, área Estados Unidos
- Alemania - Todas las ciudades
- - Hamburgo
- - Hamburg, área Alemania
- Brasil - Todas las ciudades
- - Alagoas
- - Arapiraca,
- - São Paulo
- - São Paulo, área Brasil
- Canadá - Todas las ciudades
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, área Canadá
- Francia - Todas las ciudades
- - Isla de Francia
- - Paris, área Francia
- India - Todas las ciudades
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi, área India
- Irlanda - Todas las ciudades
- - Dublín
- - Dublin, área Irlanda
- Kenia - Todas las ciudades
- - Nairobi
- - Nairobi, área Kenia
- Reino Unido - Todas las ciudades
- - Inglaterra
- - London, área Reino Unido
- Todos los candidatos
- Solo con propuesta
- Más reciente
- Primero las más antiguas
- Más fácil
- Más difícil
Entrevistas en Glassdoor
Entrevistas para los principales empleos en Glassdoor
- (112) Sales Development Representative
- (76) Account Executive
- (49) Customer Success Manager
- (32) Account Manager
- (25) Senior Software Engineer
- (24) Enterprise Account Executive
- (24) Senior Account Executive
- (19) Software Engineer
- (14) Associate Account Manager
- (12) Enterprise Account Manager
- (10) Senior Account Manager
- (10) SDR
- (8) Online Sales Representative
- (8) Marketing
- (7) Sales Manager
- (6) Data Scientist
- (6) Intern
- (6) Sales Support Order Administrative
- (6) Senior Product Manager
- (6) Project Manager
- (5) Business Operations Manager
- (5) Product Manager
- (5) Customer Success Specialist
- (5) Senior Web Developer
- (5) Front End Engineer
- (4) Talent Acquisition Partner
- (4) Customer Success
- (4) Senior Java Software Engineer
- (4) SEO Specialist
- (4) Customer Support Specialist
Empleado anónimo en Maple Grove, MN
Me postulé a través de una recomendación de un empleado Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor (Maple Grove, MN) en abr 2021
The interview process was very thorough and transparent. I really appreciate that we had panel interviews as well as a presentation portion of the process. I was also appreciated how quick the process was and that the recruiter and HR staff kept in contact with me.
- There were some great interview questions asked during the process. I believe one was to share about a time when things didn't go so well.
Me postulé en línea. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor en abr 2021
Probably the smoothest interview process I've ever experienced! I worked with Cortney who stayed engaged, helpful, and flexible with scheduling throughout. First interview was a phone screen followed up with an online writing sample. Second interview was with two members of the CSM team. Third interview was a presentation to three senior members of the CSM team.
- Tell us about the importance of branding
Empleado anónimo en Londres, Inglaterra, Inglaterra
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 3 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor (Londres, Inglaterra, Inglaterra) en abr 2021
I had an initial phone screen with the company Recruiter. Followed by a 1:1 with the Hiring Manager, group/panel interview and a final presentation. The Hiring Manager followed me during the whole process, providing feedback and prepping for the next stage.
- Some routine questions about my experience, providing examples. Some questions about the company, the role and how I would perform. A very interesting question was about my adaptability, my reaction to changes. Another interesting question was about the time I had to deal with a difficult situation and I didn't succeed.
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 3 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor en abr 2021
Initial TA call followed by three stages. First, a 30m video call with Hiring Manager. Second, another 30m video call with the Hiring Manager followed by a 30m video call with 2x current CSMs. The final stage was a 30m presentation followed by 30m questions to a panel of 4 from different areas across the business
- How would you deal with a client who is being non-responsive, despite you regularly trying to book calls in with them.
Empleado anónimo en San Francisco, CA
Me postulé en línea. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) en abr 2021
I had a great experience interviewing with Glassdoor! I submitted an online application and was contacted by a Recruiter about 2 weeks later. I interviewed with 5 people in total across 3 separate meetings. 1st interview was with the Recruiter. The questions were centered on my background/experience and how it relates to the CSM role. 2nd interview was 1 hour with a CS Leader (30 min) and a CSM (30 min) back to back. These questions were challenging and were more situational/behavioral. 3rd interview was with the same CS Leader that I met with for my 2nd interview, along with a CS Manager, and a Senior CSM (panel interview). For this interview, I created a 30-minute presentation which was challenging but reasonable. After my presentation, everyone asked me at least one question. These questions were also situational/behavioral. From the time I had my first interview to when I received an offer, it was 2 weeks. After my final interview, I found out 2 days later that I got an offer!
- Why are you interested in Glassdoor?
Empleado anónimo en Chicago, IL
Me postulé a través de un reclutador. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) en abr 2021
Glassdoor's interview process was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had. The talent acquisition team I worked with was very helpful in keeping me informed on next steps and answering any questions I had along the way. The process itself was thorough and I learned valuable information about the Customer Success Manager role or Glassdoor as a whole during each conversation. I had four zoom interviews with different CSM team members and my potential manager. The final interview was a presentation with a hiring manager and some of my potential peers. I was offered the role soon after.
- How important is Diversity and Inclusion in your next employer move?
Empleado anónimo en Londres, Inglaterra, Inglaterra
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor (Londres, Inglaterra, Inglaterra) en abr 2021
4 stage interview: initial screening with a recruiter, discussion interview with the hiring manager, secondary discussion with some experienced team members and a final pitch/presentation. The whole process was well streamlined and positive, speaking with a range of people from across the business.
- What unique strengths will you bring to the team?
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
Me postulé en línea. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor
The interview was very nice! I met with the hiring manager and they asked pretty straightforward questions. They were very considerate and approachable in the conversation. I never felt like questions were coming out of left field.
- Describe your design process to me
Me postulé a través de un reclutador. Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor
The interview process went smooth considering our virtual environments. I met with the recruiter first, who then moved me to the next round with the hiring manager. I interviewed with five additional individuals separately followed by me giving a 30-minute presentation as the final step. The interview process took about one month.
- Give me an example of a multi-channel campaign you drove to hit lead and pipeline targets.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
Acudí a una entrevista en Glassdoor
Was passed over for original application, but told that a new position would be created, and that I would be an ideal candidate. Interviewed with the same players, as the original job, and was passed over again. Being that the new job was "an ideal fit" for me, I had asked for feedback from the (formerly very responsive) recruiter, in which I never heard anything in return. I was very surprised and disappointed, considering the expressed "fit" and then, the unresponsive wrap-up. I felt played.
- Would you consider interviewing for a newly created position?