- En todo el mundo
- Argentina - Todas las ciudades
- - Capital Federal
- - Área Buenos Aires
- Letonia - Todas las ciudades
- - Riga
- - Valmiera, área Letonia
- Brasil - Todas las ciudades
- - São Paulo
- - São Paulo, área Brasil
- Bélgica - Todas las ciudades
- - Bruselas
- - Ukkel, Brussels
- Canadá - Todas las ciudades
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, área Canadá
- Dinamarca - Todas las ciudades
- - Hovedstaden
- - Copenhagen, área Dinamarca
- España - Todas las ciudades
- - Madrid
- - Madrid, área España
- Estados Unidos - Todas las ciudades
- - Florida
- - Miami, área Estados Unidos
- Lituania - Todas las ciudades
- - Vilniaus Apskritis
- - Vilnius, área Lituania
- México - Todas las ciudades
- - México
- - Ciudad de México, área México
- Polonia - Todas las ciudades
- - Mazovia
- - Warsaw, área Polonia
- República Checa - Todas las ciudades
- - Praga
- - Prague, área República Checa
- Todos los candidatos
- Solo con propuesta
- Más reciente
- Primero las más antiguas
- Más fácil
- Más difícil
Entrevistas en 4Finance
Entrevistas para los principales empleos en 4Finance
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance
Everything you could expect for BA interview, questions about managing difficult stakeholders, running a workshop, managing backlog. The team there is fantastic and it is a great company to work for. Their offices are great with lots of space.
- questions about managing difficult stakeholders, running a workshop, managing backlog
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 6 días. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance en Oct 2018
I got an initial HR call. First stage is a phone interview. General HR questions about reason for seeking for job. A few questions on agile and working with cross functional teams. Some more questions on the complexity of tye project.
- Have you worked in an agile environment? What was your role?
Empleado anónimo en Oakville, ON
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 1 semana. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance (Oakville, ON) en Jul 2016
It was very easy, it was like a regular conversation. Basic questions, about your availability, what you do. Talk about the company, the changes, the management, the bad schedule that you are gonna be getting.
- Are you a student?
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance en May 2016
I did applied for the position online. I was contacted by recruiting agent. First interview was over phone. It was around 20 min and quite easy. Overall impression was very positive. Recruiter told that I will be recommended for the next round. But unfortunately 8 did not hear back from her anymore. I wrote her an email to ask about the status. But I was not replied. Very unprofessional!!!
- What's your biggest strength?
Candidato de entrevista anónimo
El proceso tomó 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance
3 stage interview process: 1. Intro interview with HR and team member 2. Home work (2 weeks to complete) 3. Technical Interview Homework will contain tasks which need to complete, related to position you are applying . There multiple way to solve it and some of the options are easier than other.
- General Linux question Devops questions
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Praga
Me postulé a través de una agencia de empleos. El proceso tomó 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance (Praga) en Apr 2016
- Prescreening I was contacted by a recruitment agency. The recruiter asked me some background questions and then introduced me to the technical lead. - Technical assignment The tech lead sent me an assignment and asked me to solve it in two hours. I submitted 5 hours later because it was my working day but it was still accepted. - Technical interview I was interviewed by a senior software developer. I passed the technical interview. He asked me about REST, Hibernate and probably nothing else because the interview was pretty short. - Offer interview I was interviewed by a hiring manager. She asked me why Prague and what are my expectations (mostly in compensations). But a few days later the first recruiter phoned me and told I was rejected because my English was poor.
- Why did you choose Prague?
Empleado anónimo en Varsovia
Me postulé en persona. El proceso tomó 3 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance (Varsovia)
I heard about 4Finance company during Warsaw Java User Group talks. Then I talked with Head of Software Development in Poland and was invited to an interview. The interview consists of two parts: * 1-1.5h technical interview with 1-2 developers * Implementing JVM based microservice at home (time is limited, 2 weeks were available)
- What is SOLID?
Empleado anónimo en Buenos Aires
Me postulé a través de una agencia de empleos. El proceso tomó 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance (Buenos Aires) en Jan 2016
I had one interview with HHRR, one interview with the manager and a technical homework that I had to solve off line during a weekend. Now, in addition you have a technical interview with developers of the team that ask you about several frameworks, POO, java, patterns and design concepts. Agile questions too.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Copenhague
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 3 meses. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance (Copenhague) en Dec 2015
Applied online, was called by the hiring manager a week after the application, the atmosphere was quite relaxed and I would say the interview was not difficult. But it's been 3 months and they still haven't replied back even though I emailed and I called them. Very unprofessional from my point of view.
- Please take us through your CV What were your responsibilities at your previous job Do you like to be micromanaged or do you like to do things on your own (and why) How did you get these high grades Tell us about yourself
Me postulé en línea. El proceso tomó 1 semana. Acudí a una entrevista en 4Finance
step1: Got phone call from HR regards to position step2: invited to meet with Director and Senior Analyst Step3: got accepted for the job conditional on reference check (just criminal check - they used third party, BackCheck.com to run the check)
- The questions were very general, very typical interview questions. Not much need to prep for.